Last Updated: 12/09/23
Interpretation and Definitions
Words where the initial letter is capitalized are defined under the following conditions in this policy, whether they appear in singular or plural.
- - Account: A unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- - Company: Refers to makeporn.ai (also referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us", or "Our").
- - Cookies: Small files placed on your device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website.
- - Country: California, United States.
- - Device: Any device that can access the Service, e.g., a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- - Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- - Service: Refers to the Website.
- - Service Provider: Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- - Usage Data: Data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- - Website: Accessible from makeporn.ai
- - You: The individual using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You, including but not limited to:
Collected automatically when using the Service. It may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We utilize tracking technologies and cookies to track user activity on our Service and store certain information. These technologies include beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to enhance and analyze our Service.
- - Cookies or Browser Cookies: You can set your browser to refuse all Cookies or to notify you when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
- - Flash Cookies:*Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service.
- - Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that allow the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies, necessary or essential cookies, cookies policy/notice acceptance cookies, and functionality cookies, administered by us for the purposes mentioned in this policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for purposes such as maintaining our Service, managing your account, performing contracts, contacting you, providing news and information, managing your requests, evaluating or conducting business transfers, and for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal information with service providers, for business transfers, with affiliates, with business partners, with other users, and with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary and will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at makeporn.ai's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. By using the service, you agree to the transfer of information to and processing of information in these locations.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
Links to Other Websites